- Create a Kinsta-Hosted To-Do List Using the Jira API and Reactby Jeremy Holcombe on 4 december 2023 at 15:21
Jira is a popular project management tool that helps you keep track of tasks within a project. However, when working on a large project, your Jira ... The post Create a Kinsta-Hosted To-Do List Using the Jira API and React appeared first on Kinsta®.
- Real-Time Slack Communication with Your Kinsta Hosted Python Applicationby Jeremy Holcombe on 1 december 2023 at 16:23
In the realm of high-performance hosting and versatile development tools, Kinsta stands out as a leading platform catering to WordPress, applications, databases, and even free Static ... The post Real-Time Slack Communication with Your Kinsta Hosted Python Application appeared first on Kinsta®.
- How To Build and Deploy Microservices With Pythonby Jeremy Holcombe on 29 november 2023 at 16:57
In modern software development, microservices have emerged as a pivotal architecture, enabling scalability, flexibility, and efficient management of complex systems. Microservices are small, independent applications that ... The post How To Build and Deploy Microservices With Python appeared first on Kinsta®.
- Sam Altman returns as CEO, OpenAI has a new initial boardon 29 november 2023 at 08:00
Mira Murati as CTO, Greg Brockman returns as President. Read messages from CEO Sam Altman and board chair Bret Taylor.
- OpenAI announces leadership transitionon 17 november 2023 at 08:00
- OpenAI Data Partnershipson 9 november 2023 at 08:00
Working together to create open-source and private datasets for AI training.
- New models and developer products announced at DevDayon 6 november 2023 at 08:00
GPT-4 Turbo with 128K context and lower prices, the new Assistants API, GPT-4 Turbo with Vision, DALL·E 3 API, and more.